Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Time Flies

Things have been so busy lately, very good but very busy. Since I last blogged I have been to Colchester Zoo, seen Train (“Hey, Soul Sister”, “Drops of Jupiter”) in concert at the Shepherd’s Bush Empire and taken my first trip on the London Eye.

I have been to Colchester zoo a few times before; I prefer it to London Zoo because it has Elephants which are one of my favourite animals. Although I did not realise that there was a train that goes past the wolves that I had never been on, so I rectified that.

Train were brilliant in concert even though I only knew two songs of theirs. It was raining when I went on the London Eye so it was not the best trip ever (and a little extortionate!) it also involved an embarrassing incident of ending up in a family’s souvenir photo.

Fitting things in, when you are having a busy work or social life can be a challenge. You have to make sure that you are not only playing hard but working hard on your uni work as well. Recently I have been very busy at weekends and some evening so I have had to ramp up the time I give over to uni work as well to make sure I stay on top of things. The work load is a little ramped up in the second year as well, as may be expected of course. The important thing is that the work is enjoyable because I like my subject as well as there being more work it gets more interesting and involved as well.

I am looking forward to fireworks night; I love bright lights and colours. I also love fluffy animals, I have never had a pet of my own so I adore other people’s pets (unless it’s a tarantula!) and I believe there are due to be at least three dogs happy for attention at the party I will be attending on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment